Product placement in films is a lucrative multi-billion dollar industry that assists brands in reaching out to their viewer/buyer demographics. With brand spending projected to reach $11.44 billion in the US alone in 2019, the advantages of such promotion are evident. If a product placement is appealing, has consumer value, and is an integral part of the film’s storyline, then often the product isn’t even discerned. Once this happens, viewers sense an innate connection to the brand and distinguish it without comprehending why they are able to do so. This is why it’s a win-win situation for both brands and film-makers – one acquires recognition, the other, financial support.
When a product is impeccably incorporated into a film’s storyline, you garner 100% of your audience attention, it has an inherent feel to it and therefore never irritating, in contrast to conventional TV ads; where people habitually take snack breaks, toilet breaks, or completely omit ads using ad blocking devices. Consequently, the ad viewing rates are almost 9 times higher for film based product placement content.
THE PROS OF PRODUCT PLACEMENT
- ENHANCED EFFECTIVENESS – Because the viewing audience is automatically lulled into a comfortable state during a film, the brand’s promotional impact is more likely to be ingested.
- FOCUSED ATTENTION – If a brand is organically infused into a film’s storyline, it is featured in a purposefully staged setting, so there’s no need to vie for viewer attention among competing brands.
- POSITIVE ASSOCIATION – When a brand/product is presented amidst inspirational characters and/or a stirring storyline, the audience is prone to derive a positive association with the brand/product on a subconscious level.
- ADVANCED TARGETING – Product placement offers the possibility to win the consideration of movie audience who may be hard to get to with traditional advertising.
- SUBTLE PROMOTION – In film-based product placement, brands are usually presented in an absolutely natural and valid environment, therefore people don’t really distinguish these promotional endeavors as advertising.
- REDUCED POSSIBILITY OF AD EVASION – Film product placement cannot be skipped like TV ads, closed with a “skip ad” tab, or completely blocked by ad blocking programs.
- INFLUENCER MARKETING – Film industry product placement is akin to influencer marketing, which is unequivocally today’s vogue marketing strategy. The sole divergence being that a product is featured across cinema screens, rather than on internet platforms.
The incredible thing with seamlessly integrated product placement is it makes advertising feel as innate as breathing. Years of experience confirms it to be an influential advertising medium and one of the quickest ways to create brand awareness and generate positive associations that will work for years.
We are geared to accommodate and organically assimilate a wide range of product placement items from the following categories:
- LUXURY & EXECUTIVE CLASS VEHICLES
- LUXURY PERSONAL ACCESSORIES
- LUXURY HOME FURNITURE
- HIGH END FASHION CLOTHING
- HIGH-END PHONES, NOTEBOOKS & TVs
- HIGH-END HOUSEHOLD & KITCHEN APPLIANCES
- HIGH-END PERSONAL HYGENE PRODUCTS
- MEDICAL & REHAB EQUPIMENT
- WINE & SPIRITS
- TEA & COFFEE
- SCUBA EQUIPMENT
- TV COMMERCIAL INSERTS
Unlike low-priced internet banners or pop-up ads, product placement in films boasts greater distinction and generally calls for substantial outlay. Based on the marquee value of the given film and the terms of agreement, prices may fluctuate from a few thousand dollars to covering the entire production cost.
We are offering a mutually beneficial investment package to all potential partners, in exchange for global product exposure, and association with a noteworthy film project bearing positive social implication.
To request a precise break-down of products from the above listed categories and take advantage of our unique product placement offer, contact: email@example.com
COPYRIGHT 2021 GABRIEL KOZULAN ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE AND/OR DUPLICATION OF THIS MATERIAL WITHOUT EXPRESS AND WRITTEN PERMISSION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.